|Date Posted||August 14, 2015|
OpenJet is the first real-time booking platform for the private aviation industry. Today a vast majority of charter flight are booked via phone borkering, this “Uber” of private jet aim to disrupt this industry than has been locked in the 80’s.
Since 2009, we've developed a break through technology that allow jet Operators to manage and optimize their sales and operation seamlessly.
Through our makertplace, mobile app and connections to major travel plateform, OpenJet connect Opérators to Millions of customers.
Following a major founding round we are taking off and needs bright individuals to help us skyrocket Openjet.
As a Business Developpeur you be in charge of growing our jet supply. After your on-boarding period while you will learn Openjet solution, you will be responsible to target and aquire new private jet operators. This is not a “sales” position beacause Openjet is free! We need people capable to understand operators needs and willing to work closely with the product team to improve our technology.
While growing our pool of operator you will structure an account management team to build strong, long-term relationships with operators and support them through the set up process.
- Aeronautics lover with private aviation background
- Graduate from Engeenering schools
- Willing to join a fast moving startup
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have an absolute hands-on mentality and great analytic skills
- You are a fast learner, You are organised, able to follow up many leads at the same time and to manage your own schedule
From 30k€ to 55k€ + a challenging bonus structure
Localisation : In our Startup studio, PARIS 8th + in the air to meet operators
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org