|Date Posted||January 18, 2020|
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- 1st line technical customer support, professional assistance with software and hardware problems.
- Working with the customer support inquiries, getting detailed information by phone, email or in face-to-face communication.
- Take care that all inquiries are accurately added within the Helpdesk system, to give an effective and prompt solution where appropriate.
- To be able to perform IT desk support for all users within the organization.
- Software monitoring, installation, and inventory.
- Preparation and monitoring of IT equipment for new team members.
- Documentation and update of the present and new IT procedures.
- Professional remote customer support.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Working experience as a 1st line engineer/ Help-desk support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems (Windows XP and higher)
- Experience in working on and troubleshooting of Microsoft programs (MS Office, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of using and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook.
- Sufficient understanding of PC hardware and configuration.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career opportunities
- A friendly and interesting work environment
About Air Business International
We work closely with brokers on chartering, leasing, purchase and sale transactions in each of our markets across Europe and International. A broker's role is invaluable to ABI, ensuring absolute integrity and an understanding of our core principles in each transaction. In recognizing that, we work diligently to cultivate strong, value-added relationships with the broker community.
For all the above we have built a specially designed platform to be in direct contact and provide them with tools made just for them.