|Location||Worldwide, Worldwide, Latvia|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2022|
Crew - Pilots
SMARTLYNX AIRLINES CREWING OU is looking for Type Rated A330 First Officers.
World leading ACMI service provider on Airbus A320, A321, A321 Freighters, A330 and B737 MAX is expanding and looking for new colleagues. Regarded as the leading ACMI choice for passenger, cargo, and charter leasing solutions, it also plays a starring role in supporting leading airlines across Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia, and Africa.
We will ensure your experience with us is comfortable and enjoyable, thus providing you high standard training, accommodation while on duty, food and beverages on board of the aircraft, uniform, travel insurance.
If you are looking for a worldwide experience, bases and multicultural community, apply and become a part of our growing team!
- Commuting contract (21/9 or 21/10)
- Provided accommodation on base
- Covered duty travel costs
- Covered visa costs for duty travels
- Uniform provided by company
- Fees for additional duties
- Travel Insurance
- Career path and opportunities to become Captain, Instructor, Ground Instructor, and management positions within Flight Operations, Training, Safety and Security departments (subject to experience level and performance)
- Worldwide experience and operations to exciting destinations
- Valid EASA Member State issued ATPL(A) license
- Valid IR MP ME
- Valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency
- EU-passport or permit to work in Europe
- Clean Criminal Record
- Available for world-wide operation
- Valid Type Rating on Airbus A330 with minimum 500 flight hours on Type
As an advantage will be considered:
- Valid US Crew Visa
- Valid Chinese Crew Visa
- US/NAT/ETOPS experience
Please kindly apply for the position via Career page:
After submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, please kindly check also your spam folder. In case the confirmation e-mail is missing, please kindly get in touch with us by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org