Cargo Trainee Broker
|Date Posted||January 17, 2020|
Have you ever think about how music bands transport all their equipment when they go on a tour? Or how the cars and motorbikes for world-known races as F1 or MotoGP are brought to every session, in any location?
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- Taking care of existing and creating a new portfolio of clients, managing online inquiries, cold calling and networking.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the aircraft and chartering process.
- Building and managing long term relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Managing customer inquiries from the 1st to the last step.
- Private Jet flights monitoring, overseeing arrivals/departures (this might be unsociable hours)
- Opportunities to travel and to fly on a charter aircraft.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience in sales management.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, the second language is essential.
- Strong personality and disciplined
- Time flexibility and hardworking (this role often requires to work unsociable hours)
- Experience in Air Freight / Logistics industry is desired.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly and interesting working environment.
About Air Business International
We work closely with brokers on chartering, leasing, purchase and sale transactions in each of our markets across Europe and International. A broker's role is invaluable to ABI, ensuring absolute integrity and an understanding of our core principles in each transaction. In recognizing that, we work diligently to cultivate strong, value-added relationships with the broker community.
For all the above we have built a specially designed platform to be in direct contact and provide them with tools made just for them.