|Date Posted||January 17, 2020|
Any group of over 20 passengers will need a commercial aircraft to get them to their destination, no matter if they are a fun group or a film crew or scientists. But who is ensuring those groups can get to their games, concerts or film on time? The answer is - Commercial Jets Broker.
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- Taking care of existing and creating a new portfolio of clients, managing online inquiries, cold calling and networking
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the aircraft and chartering process.
- Building and managing long term relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Managing customer inquiries from the 1st step to the final after flight report.
- Private Jet flights monitoring, overseeing arrivals/departures (this might be unsociable hours)
- Opportunities to travel and to fly on a charter aircraft.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales financial targets.
- Time flexibility and hardworking (this role often requires to work unsociable hours)
- Teamwork spirit, strong personality, and self-motivation abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driving license and passport.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly and interesting working environment.
About Air Business International
We work closely with brokers on chartering, leasing, purchase and sale transactions in each of our markets across Europe and International. A broker's role is invaluable to ABI, ensuring absolute integrity and an understanding of our core principles in each transaction. In recognizing that, we work diligently to cultivate strong, value-added relationships with the broker community.
For all the above we have built a specially designed platform to be in direct contact and provide them with tools made just for them.