|January 18, 2020
Joining ABI Team will give you an opportunity to start your career as a trainee operation controller (trainee broker), with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. In the 1st year, you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as taking part in our training programs. You will go out on flight reps to see first-hand what is to be done to ensure a private jet charter flight without a hitch. You will also learn how to manage a sales/customer/flight list, which planes can carry which amount of passengers and how to administer a charter flight.
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- Taking care of existing and creating a new portfolio of clients, managing online inquiries, cold calling and networking.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the aircraft and chartering process.
- Building and managing long term relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Managing customer inquiries from the 1st to the last step.
- Private Jet flights monitoring, overseeing arrivals/departures (this might be unsociable hours)
- Opportunities to travel and to fly on a charter aircraft.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales financial targets.
- Time flexibility and hardworking (this role often requires to work unsociable hours)
- Teamwork spirit, strong personality, and self-motivation abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driving license and passport
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly and interesting working environment.
About Air Business International
We work closely with brokers on chartering, leasing, purchase and sale transactions in each of our markets across Europe and International. A broker's role is invaluable to ABI, ensuring absolute integrity and an understanding of our core principles in each transaction. In recognizing that, we work diligently to cultivate strong, value-added relationships with the broker community.
For all the above we have built a specially designed platform to be in direct contact and provide them with tools made just for them.